Valued Added Membership Benefits
Learn more about the benefits of joining the Flagstaff Communicators.
- Luncheon Discounts: All members will receive the discounted rates for our luncheon. This is a substantial savings only offered to our members. Our luncheons are a great way to learn about marketing and network with other key people in the local business and non-profit community. Click here to RSVP.
- Bring a Friend Discount: All members can bring a guest, friend, or co-worker to our luncheons and they will pay the member rate as an introductory discount. We encourage all of our members to bring guests to benefit from the marketing and networking our luncheons provide.
- Website Membership Directory: All members will be able to submit their Name, Company Name, Phone Number, Email Address, Website Address, Company Logo/Image, and a short description of their services.
- Website Contributor: All of our members can become “Contributors” to our website where they can add their own Announcements, Events, Job Postings, and Articles about the Marketing Fields. Click her to view our Guidelines for Web Postings.
- “Spotlight” Membership Profile Series: New members have the opportunity to be part of our “Membership Profile Series” that is featured on our website. This series includes an interview that results in an extensive write-up and picture(s) that will appear on our website and can be used to promote your business. Members will be able to submit their own profile into our website or ask one of our copyright professionals to work with them on creating it.
- Social Media: All new members will be featured on our FaceBook and Twitter accounts with welcome text and a short description of their services. We also periodically “feature” our members within our Social Media.
- Emailer Newsletters: All new members will be welcomed in one of our mass emailers that goes out to not only our members, but hundreds of other area businesses.
- New Member Gift: All new members receive our Communicators mug as well as additional promotional materials and gifts from our existing members.
- Promotional Materials: All members are encouraged to provide promotional materials and business cards to go into the “New Member Gift”. We also encourage members to provide “raffle items” and “gift cards” to be given to new members as well. It is a great way to introduce yourself to new members.
- Entrance Display: At the entrance to our luncheons, all members may provide promotional materials, business cards, flyers, brochures, … to be displayed to our incoming attendees. Only members may display their items in this manner, and thus your business will be featured at all of our luncheons.
- Recognition: Our members get to use Communicators as a reference and resume item. As a well recognized marketing organization, you will have the benefit of using our name, logo, and membership as a reference to help lend you credibility